Combined Arms Center (CAC)
BMA has been a prime offeror on CAC IDIQ vehicles since 2010.
BMA is postured to support the new IDIQ under contract W91QF4-17-D-0005 across all nine Functional Areas. As the most successfully Small Business Prime Offeror on the previous IDIQ, BMA is well postured to continue support to all CAC customers.
Under contract W911S0-11-D-0013, BMA provided support across all 18 Functional Areas in support of Major Subordinate Organizations on CAC, to include the Command and General Staff College, the Mission Command Center of Excellence, and Combined Arms Center-Training (CAC-T). In terms of awarded task orders, BMA was the most successful small business prime offeror on the vehicle, being awarded 28 total task orders over the life of the vehicle. BMA support to CAC has included:
- DOTMLPF Capability Development Support to four Force Management (FM) Proponent Offices: Army Operational Knowledge Management (AKMPO), Electronic Warfare (EWPO), Information Operations PO), and Unified Exploitation (UEPO).
- Support to two different Mission Command Capability Based Assessments (CBA)
- Support to five different task orders within TRADOC Capability Manager-Mission Command/Command Posts (TCM MCCP), including support to the Network Integration Evaluation (NIE), System Architecture support, and support to the ongoing Capability Development and Joint Capability Development efforts for such programs as CPCE, MCOTM, CP2025, and UAP analytics
- Support to the Training Transformation/Joint National Training Capability (T2 JNTC) effort within the Combat Training Center Directorate
- Doctrine support to the Combined Arms Doctrine Directorate (CADD)
- Editing and eBook support to the Combat Studies Institute (CSI) and the Army Press
- Training Development support to the Mission Command Center of Excellence
TRADOC Analysis Center (TRAC)
BMA has been both a Prime Offeror and Subcontractor on the TRAC-Leavenworth IDIQ and other TRAC contract vehicles since 2010. BMA has provided support across all TRAC Functional areas in support of all five Divisions within TRAC-Leavenworth. BMA has been the most successful prime offeror on the most recent IDIQ, having won 13 task orders. BMA support to TRAC includes:
- Scenario support to four different efforts
- Threat Analysis and Operational Environment (OE) support to TRADOC Intelligence Support Activity (TRISA) in support of TRAC scenario development
- Information Technology/Information Management/Knowledge Management (IT/IM/KM) support to all of TRAC-Leavenworth
- Informational, Physical, and Personal Security support
- Software Development support
- Modelling and Simulation support
BMA remains committed to our customers on CAC and takes great pride in our support of the Institutional Army.