Army Evaluation Center
BMA has been a prime offeror on the Army Evaluation Center’s Test and Evaluation Support Services (AEC-TESS) IDIQ since 2015. BMA has provided support to the test and evaluation of Mounted vehicular systems; Aviation fixed and rotary winged aircraft and their associated ground support systems; Electronic Warfare systems; and Cybersecurity assessments of Combatant Command networks. Primary duty locations are Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland; Stuttgart, Germany, ATEC Test Centers located at Fort Huachuca, Arizona, Yuma, Arizona, White Sands Missile Range, New Mexico; Redstone Test Center, Alabama; the following Combatant Commands: US European Command, US Africa Command, US Central Command, and US Southern Command; and in Theatres of Operations.
Team BMA provides the following testing and evaluation (T&E) support services to APG and the AEC:
- Test Planning & Execution
- Design of Experiments (DOE)
- Performance Analysis & Reporting
- Evaluation Methodology Development
- Requirements Analysis
- Database Management & Data Reduction
- Distributed Test Integration & Execution
- Operational Scenario Development
- Modeling & Simulation Accreditation
- Threat System Analysis
Team BMA support to AEC falls across the following Functional Areas:
- Test and Evaluation Support
- Data and Database Management
- Evaluation Analytical and Verification Support
- Methodology Studies and Analysis Support
- Scientific and Technical Support
- Test and Safety Management.
Team BMA current support to AEC includes:
- Test and Evaluation support for the Bradley and Joint Light Tactical Vehicle programs.
- Test and Evaluation support of the Grey Eagle unmanned aerial vehicle; Fixed -wing Utility Aircraft, and associated ground support equipment.
- Test and Evaluation of opto-electrical sensors, Intelligence Fusion systems, and Airborne Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance platforms such as Enhanced medium Altitude Reconnaissance and Surveillance System (EMARSS), Persistent Surveillance System-Tethered (PSS-T), Assured Position, Navigation and Timing (A-PNT); and Tactical Sigint Payload (TSP).
- We provide support in the Cybersecurity assessment of Combatant Command operational networks.