BMA was awarded this contract to provide a range of analytic support to the Army Capability Manager Mission Command / Command Posts (ACM MC/CP) at Fort Leavenworth, KS. The Combined Arms Center (CAC) and the Mission Command Center of Excellence (MCCoE) are designated as the Force Modernization Proponent for Mission Command and ACM MC/CP is designated as the Army Capability Manager and user representative for current and future Army command posts. Under this task order, BMA executes the following support:
- Provide analysis for current and developing Command Post activities.
- Support Network Synchronization Working Group (NSWG) Command Post Integrated Infrastructure (CPI2), MC experimentation and network synchronization/ capability development Integrated Product team meetings, experiments and working groups.
- Assess and document current and evolving Command Post (e.g., ground CP, MCOTM, EMC, and etc.) concepts and operational capabilities.
- Participate in the Army Lessons Learned Forum (ALLF) conduct analysis, and develop supporting products, to support Mission Command topics in the ALLF.
- Participate in, collect feedback, conduct analysis, and develop supporting products, to support Limited Objective Experiments designed to synchronize and integrate Army Mission Command Information Systems.
- Provide support for Interoperability and Test/Mission Thread tasks supporting the Common Operating Environment (COE).