The US Army has awarded to BMA a prime contractor spot on its $249M Army Evaluation Center (AEC) Support Services(AECSS) contract.
Under this contract BMA will provide engineering and test support services to assist AEC in its evaluation mission. These services are performed at test locations across the United States and overseas and directly support:
- Aviation-Fires Evaluation
- Ballistic Missile Defense Evaluation
- C4ISR Evaluation
- Integrated Suitability and Methodology Evaluation
- Mounted Systems Evaluation
- Soldier and Support Systems Evaluation
- Survivability Evaluation
The contract has a 5-year base ordering period. Task Orders are already being released, and BMA is hiring against those requirements. Check out the job postings at Join Our Team.